- How can a local authority enliven its city centre?
- What form should a new tourism strategy take?
- How effective is local signage in attracting, informing and directing tourists and other visitors?
- What is the best way to create an Events Strategy?
- How can a new business ensure its approach is the right one for the locale?
- How can a local authority maximize its chances of submitting a successful grant application?
Local and state government authorities, businesses and individuals working to create, develop or revitalise aspects of their tourism or economic profile, infrastructure or project rely on Kirkgate Consulting for high level advice, team building and sustainable strategic solutions.
Kirkgate brings a unique skillset to the table, including:
- Strategic insight into economic and tourism development
- Deep understanding and experience in dealing with government at all levels
- Expertise in identifying assistance required and assembling the appropriate network
- Objectivity combined with a history of project success
Whether the task is developing an economic strategy ‘from the ground up’, advancing and enhancing an event strategy, evaluating an existing strategy or project, or leading a revitalisation team, Kirkgate is equal to the challenge.